Who is Sapna Chaudhary ?
Sapna Chaudhary born on 25 September 1990 in Rohtak, Haryana, India is an Haryanvi Dancer and singer. She is popularly known for her best Haryanvi Dance Moves.
|Real Name||Sapna Choudhary|
|Date of Birth||25 September 1990|
|Age (as on 2018)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Rohtak, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Libra|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||Not Known|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 165 cm
in meters: 1.65 m
in feet inches: 5’5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms: 60 kgs
in pounds: 132 lbs
|Figure Measurement(s)||35-30-35 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||TV: Bigg Boss 11
|Favourite Actor(s)||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Singers||Neha Kakkar, Sunanda Sharma, Kaur B, Miss Pooja, Preet Harpal, Jassi Gill|
|Favourite Athletes||Geeta Phogat, Babita Kumari, Yogeshwar Dutt|
|Hobbies/Interests||Dancing, singing, travelling|
|Controversies||In September 2016, she was accused of insulting a particular caste through a song at a stage show, after which a person called Satpal Tanwar ran an online campaign against her to harass her. As a result, she attempted suicide at her Chhawla residence by consuming rat poison.
|Family||Father: Name Not Known (Died in 2008)
Mother: Neelam Chaudhary
Brother: 7 Names Not Known
Sister: 1 (Elder)
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sapna Chaudhary
- Sapna was born and brought up in Haryana but resides in New Delhi.
- She lost her father at the age of 12 after which she started dancing to run her family.
- After the early popularity of her dance, she formed an orchestra group. The ‘Aurkestra group’ of Sapna Chaudhary is now ranked among the leading orchestra groups in India.
- Today, she is the most demanded stage performer in North India, especially Haryana.
- She has entered the ‘Bigg Boss 11‘ (2017) house as a commoner contestant.
- Does Sapna Choudhary Smoke ? Not Known!
- Does Sapna Choudhary Drink Alcohol ? Not Known!
Disclaimer: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything that relates to you and want us to remove/change then please contact us.